Join us to help establish greater collaboration within the Veteran Service Community on both sides of WA state.
The Washington State Department of Veterans Affairs hosts its third annual conference, “Serving Those Who Served” August 1 and 2 in Wenatchee. The event is held both days from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM at The Wenatchee Convention Center, 121 N Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee, WA.
A Networking Event will be held on August 1, 2018 with a Social from 5:30-7:30pm, followed by live music from 7:30-10pm. The Networking event will be at Pybus Market, 3 N Worthen St., Wenatchee, WA 98801.
Register at https://serving.eventbrite.com
During the two day conference, a series of informative breakout sessions will be held.
Breakout Cluster Topics Include:
- VA Healthcare/VA ChoiceProgram
- VA Housing Programs
- Peer Mentoring
- Safer Homes
- Cemetery and Survivor Benefits
- Veterans Court Programs and Dept of Corrections
- PTSD, TBI and Suicide Prevention
- Military Sexual Trauma
- County and Tribal VSO’s and County Veteran Programs Best Practices
- Service Animals
- Apprenticeships, Employment, YesVets, Education
- Outreach to Veterans of Color & LGBTQ Veterans
- SOAR, SSI Facilitation, DSHS-CSD Programs
- Veterans Assistance Prop Tax Levy and Prop Taxes
- VA 101, Claims, Life CYCLE of a Claim
- ESGR, Supporting Guard and Reserves
- Veterans Training Support Center – Your Training Needs
- Vets in Agriculture
- Alternative Therapies
For More Information: MelissaR@dva.wa.gov
Join Us for a